A film by David Baute
After having lost all because of climate change, three women from different countries and continents- Kenia (Africa), India (Asia) and the Caribbean (America)- have to migrate to start a new life.
David Baute (Tenerife, 1974) has trained in several film schools such as the Official Institute and Spanish Radio Television (Madrid), the Higher School of Arts and Entertainment in Madrid or the International Film School of Havana (Cuba).
He complements his activity as a film director, with his role as artistic director of the MIRADASDOC International Documentary Film Festival (Tenerife).
Other films in his filmography are Milagros (2017), La Murga Ópera Popular (2015) and Ella(s) (2010).
Festivals and Awards
- DocsMX 2020- Official Competition – World Premiere
- SEMINCI, Valladolid International Film Week 2020 – Green Spike Award for environmental values
- ATLANTIDOC, Uruguay International Documentary Film Festival 2020
- EFFA Environmental Film Festival Australia 2021
- LOTURAK Film Festival 2021
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria International Film Festival 2021
- Thessaloniki Documentary Film Festival 2021
- Seoul Eco Film Festival 2021
- Menorca International Film Festival 2021
- Durban International Film Festival 2021
- Puerto Madryn International Film Festival 2021
- Trinidad+Tobago Film Festival 2021
- Terre Des Hommes(?) – Urania National Film Theatre 2021
- Suncine – Festival Internacional de Cine del Medio Ambiente 2021
Spain / Spanish, Bengali, Turkana / 2020 / 63 min
Jorge Guimerá, Elsa Hernández
Pedro Gois, Tiago Raposinho